Book an Appointment
Customized Beauty specializes in many hair services. These services include:
- Single Braids
- Faux Locs
- Wig / Weave + frontal or closure install
- Silk Press
- Kids' hairstyles
- Bridal/wedding styling
- Weave/wig removal
HOW DO I BOOK AN APPOINTMENT?
It’s simple! Click here to book your hair appointment here today! Your are required to fill out an appointment request form in order to reserve your time. This is required for all appointments. Once we receive your appointment request, you will receive a deposit request invoice to reserve and confirm your appointment. This can be paid via credit card or Visa debit on the website, or e-transfer to email@example.com
Deposit costs will differentiate based on the time duration of the style.
Final cost will be paid during appointment.
HOW CAN I PREPARE MY HAIR FOR BEST RESULTS?
- Please share any history of scalp irritations and/or sensitivities.
- Hair must be washed one day, or same day prior to appointment or can be done in the shop (add the “Shampoo/Condition” add-on to the appointment of choice)
- If your hair is unwashed or it contains product, your appointment will be cancelled and deposit will be forfeited.
- Please do not add any product/grease/leave in conditioner to your hair (only oil/serum based heat protector if you are washing & prepping your own hair).
WE CAN PROVIDE THE HAIR FOR YOU!
Any hair costs for protective styles (single braids, faux locs, twists, feed in braids etc...) will be added to the final cost of the job. Please text 647.576.9790 with details on the hair color you would like for your style once your appointment has been booked.
I WAS LATE FOR MY APPOINTMENT, WHAT NOW?
A late fee of $1CAD per minute delay will be applied to your overall payment. Unfortunately, if you’re 30 minutes late or more, your appointment will be automatically cancelled and deposits will be forfeited.
I NEED TO CANCEL/RESCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT?
Fear not! You can always reschedule up to 3 days prior to your appointment date, or cancel your appointment at any time. Deposits are non refundable. Deposits are also fortified if you cancel on the same day of your appointment.
If you cancel/miss an appointment on the same day more than twice, a $50 rebooking fee must be paid to be allowed to book again.
IS THE DEPOSIT MANDATORY?
For your safety and mine, a non-refundable deposit of $20-90CAD will always be required for all styling bookings.
- Details provides upon booking.
- Travel appointments are available but are subjected to additional charges.
THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE BOOKING:
- ALL clients must have a mask for their appointments. If you feel/seem sick, or decline wearing a mask, you will be denied your service and will still be required to pay for the time frame.
- Clients must have a minimum of 2 inches of hair to braid.
- Kids' appointments require a consultation under the ages of 11.
- PLEASE bring your own du-rag or head scarf to your appointment, du-rags and bonnets will be for sale at the shop tax free!
- All pricing is before hair prep (blow drying and/or straightening) if needed, please advise during booking, extra charges applicable.
- No extra guests or children are permitted during the appointment unless it is a minor that needs to be accompanied.
- Avoid booking anything important around getting your hair done. Push backs can occur at any given moment due to unforeseen delays by clients.
METHODS OF PAYMENT?
Cash and e-transfers are both accepted. E-transfer payments will now have 13%HST tax on all jobs. Cash payments are tax free. (All electronically sent money will have to be received before you leave your appointment.)
REQUESTING A TRAVEL APPOINTMENT?
For requested travel appointments, travel fees will include the following:
- Driving charge: Uber cost at clients expense (roundtrip)
Book your hair appointment here today!